Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of School and Greek Yogurt Chicken


Happy first day of school everyone! I was that nerdy kid that loved the first day and it usually was my birthday- double special day! The first day of school outfit was always the best part and shopping for school supplies.  My mother is a teacher so I know how stressful the first day can be for teachers (and new kids) so good luck and you are in my prayers today!


On to dinner last night! I was most impress with myself and this little number. I made Greek yogurt chicken- and it was fabulous!


Greek Yogurt Chicken
1 Chicken Breast
1 Cup Bread Crumbs
1/2 Cup Plain Greek yogurt
1/2 Lemon

Coat chicken breast with Greek yogurt
Roll in bread crumbs
Squeeze lemon over chicken
Bake at 350 for about 30-35 minutes until chicken is cooked

I made this for just me- you can make more just add additional chicken breast. I completed my meal with sides of cucumber slices and green pepper slices. I also dipped my veggies in my Greek Yogurt Ranch

Greek Yogurt Ranch

Plain Greek Yogurt
Light Mayo
Lactose Free Milk (you can use regular)
Ranch seasoning packet

I like my ranch a little more runny even as a dip so I added more milk to mine. Duane likes more of a true "dip" style so when I make it for him I use less milk and more yogurt. Its up to you!







No comments:

Post a Comment