Thursday, September 20, 2012

Workout Playlist

Whew! This week has been BUSY and my body is feeling it. I have also been extremely naughty and not hit the gym at all this week. Yes ladies and gents this is my first "bad" week I have had in quite sometime. I have been so focus and working really hard. This week life happened and I decided to be lazy and slept not go to the gym. Bad idea.

I have vowed to take Bogey on a run tomorrow morning and made Duane promise a nice long walk tonight- even though I really just want to eat cookie dough and watch Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. Ok maybe not the cookie dough but that show cracks me up!

As I installed the new update to my iPhone this morning I realized I haven't shared any workout playlist. To be perfectly honest I usually just pick a station on Pandora- they have workout stations with a good mix. However here is what is currently on one of my favorite workout playlist.

Whistle- Flo Rida
Drive By- This is Not a
Take Me or Leave Me- Glee Cast
Brokenhearted- Karmin
You Don't Know You're Beautiful -What Makes you Beautiful
Want U Back- Cher Lloyd
One More Night- Maroon 5
Misery- Maroon 5
Stronger- Kelly Clarkson
Toxic- Brittney Spears

As you can see I am in a bit of a pop mood today. I usually like happy pop sounding music when working out. I also like the pandora thing since I honestly don't like to spend 20 dollars a month on new music- yes I am a cheapo!

I like to imagine I can dance in the real world I cannot. 

Change is a coming for The Fit and Fab Life! I am still trying to workout all the details but will keep all of you posted.

Duane made salmon for dinner so I m off to stuff my face!


No comments:

Post a Comment