Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dallas Dinner and Boot Camp Sign Up

Some fellow co-workers were in town and we decided to take them for an adventure to downtown Dallas. We settled on a  Hoffbrau Steak House which was a great choice! I also commend the steak house for keeping everything a reasonable price. 

I chose a 7 oz. sirloin which only was about 13 dollars which included a salad and a side. The group also got an order of fried pickles to share.  I decided that I wanted a baked potato tonight and went ahead and ate about 1/4 of it. The bread basket was calling to me so I gave in and had a roll as well. My steak was cooked was cooked perfectly to medium rare and and couldn't have been happier! 


Our group sat outside on the patio since it was a beautiful night. We enjoyed eating and talking through the night. This old lady was worn out! 

Dinner Group




I also made a decision to start a boot camp in a few weeks. It is called Best Body Bootcamp- I am so very excited and Tina who is facilitating the boot camp seems awesome! She has been beyond helpful and answered my million questions.

 I also really like it since the workouts are for you to do when you decide to workout. I have a hard time with commitments like a boot camp every day at 5am. I just like making my own schedule and with Duane's schedule I have to be flexible. 

I also am a fan of this camp due to the price! I have priced various camps around my area and I just could spend 150 dollars! This camp is only 25 dollars- something that is awesome and affordable. 

I am currently trying to motivate myself to take Sophie to the dog park. She might just get a good walk today! 








No comments:

Post a Comment